New improvements and minor bugs was solved for the next release. I hope that will be released on 1 September 2013.
- was integrated a 3D crystal structure viewer of every mineral. Using Jmol library (http://jmol.sourceforge.net
), with the new release, users can see and play around with the crystal structure of selected mineral entry. Also, for the pro-jmol users, a console tab was implemented;
- format chemical formula for all entries (empirical formula);
- was added a samples folder which contain several Raman spectra in different formats;
- was fixed the issue of the external links of every entry. This was an Java update issue. With this update, now this functionality it works also for other OS's;
- was added a new button (Clear search), which clear all fields from the main panel. The buttons below Raman spectrum was redesigned;
- added a menu item (Reverse X-axis) for the main Raman spectra Chart Panel
- was fixed the issue of "remove multiple peaks" function from the New Spectrum panel > Analyze tab. When this bug occur (when multiple selection of the peaks, not all!), the "remove" button delete peaks one by one, and not all selected Raman peaks;
- (?) new Help file;
- other minor fixes, in terms of Dialogs and Messages when specific actions occur.